- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Junior Kimbrough & Soul Blues Boys - Do the Rump
- Write a Review
- #K79109 000000000 K79109000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:In 1979, historian David Evans, a professor of music at the University of Memphis, chanced upon Junior Kimbrough playin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:In 1979, historian David Evans, a professor of music at the University of Memphis, chanced upon Junior Kimbrough playing at Ethel's Juke Joint in Holly Springs. The University had recently created it's own small record label called High Water and he brought Kimbrough in to cut some sides, including his next single titled, "Keep Your Hands Off Her." The sides would be compiled for Junior's first full-length album, Do The Rump. The result has become hill country legend, and his band, featuring Calvin Jackson on drums (father to Cedric Burnside and one of the most rock steady drummers of all time), created a sound that launched a whole new generation of blues fans. Limited edition green vinyl.;Special Attributes:GREEN, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.