- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Justin Townes Earle - The Good Life
- Write a Review
- #K58938 000000000 K58938000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2008;Notes:A modern-day troubadour, Justin Townes Earle's debut full-length album blends genres seemlessly, framing his songs in w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2008;Notes:A modern-day troubadour, Justin Townes Earle's debut full-length album blends genres seemlessly, framing his songs in warm musical settings and creating tunes that could easily be mistaken for classics. Melds the qualities of a short story with the lyrical acuity of excellent songs, blowing a fresh breeze across the musical gardens and dive bars of Nashville. "Put this album on and get lost in it's powerful pull of storied songs sure to get you through the night. This is music from the side of Nashville that really matters." - EXCLAIM;Track List:1. Hard Livin';2. The Good Life;3. Who Am I to Say;4. Lone Pine Hill;5. South Georgia Sugar Babe;6. What Do You Do When You're Lonesome;7. Turn Out My Lights;8. Lonesome and You;9. Ain't Glad I'm Leavin';10. Faraway in Another Town
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.