- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kaleidoscope - Faintly Blowing Jump In My Boat
- Write a Review
- L31207 000000000 L31207000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Legendary 1960's British Psyche Gods Kaleidoscope return with another Record Store Day exclusive featuring 2 unreleased...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Legendary 1960's British Psyche Gods Kaleidoscope return with another Record Store Day exclusive featuring 2 unreleased tracks taken from the bands own personal archive. The A side 'Faintly Blowing' is the title track from the bands 2nd album released in April '69. This track is the earliest known recorded version dating some 20 months earlier from 14th August 1967. On this version: Take 3, there is a more prominent guitar, less overdubs and a noticeably different vocal. Whilst the B-side is an entirely unreleased track: 'Jump in My Boat' recorded on 23rd November 1967 of which featured here is Take 4. Both tracks were also remastered by another legend: Pete Kember from Spacemen 3 who also undertook the work last year to remaster the bands critically lauded & ludicrously rare debut album: 'tangerine dream'.;Track List:1. Faintly Blowing;2. Jump in My Boat;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.