- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Katie Melua - In Winter
- Write a Review
- #K60859 000000000 K60859000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the seventh album from the Georgian-British singer, songwriter and musician. For In Wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the seventh album from the Georgian-British singer, songwriter and musician. For In Winter, Melua went back to her native Georgia to record an album with the Gori Women's Choir, a native Georgian all-woman singing troupe. In Winter marks a significant new chapter in her creative evolution. Unlike her prior releases, In Winter sees Katie taking over the reigns as creative director, principal songwriter, recording artist, and producer, to create an album that is very much of her own making. The album is focused on exploring the themes of Winter, both festive and personal. For many Winter is bitter-sweet, full of feelings of love, family, gifting, magic, warmth, and celebration, but equally: melancholy, regret, dashed hopes, a longing to return home, and, of course, the cold. The creation of 'In Winter' has also provided Melua the opportunity to engage in a far richer perspective on 2 different cultures that are so close to her: the West and the ex-Soviet Union. She didn't only record the album in Gori, Georgia (her country of birth), but has also been drawing from the rich traditions of carols and folk-tales from the region.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.