- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
k.d. lang - Hymns Of The 49th Parallel
- Write a Review
- #K61892 000000000 K61892000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Hymns of the 49th Parallel is the ninth studio album by Canadian singer and songwriter k.d. lang, or...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Hymns of the 49th Parallel is the ninth studio album by Canadian singer and songwriter k.d. lang, originally released in 2004. It is an album of songs by Lang's favorite Canadian songwriters, and also includes a new version of her original composition "Simple" that initially appeared on her 2000 album Invincible Summer. The album's title refers to the Canada-United States border as the 49th parallel defines much of the international boundary between the two countries. Over the years, Lang has won both Juno Awards and Grammy Awards for her musical performances. Lang is also known for being an animal rights, gay rights, and Tibetan human rights activist. She is a tantric practitioner of the old school of Tibetan Buddhism. She performed Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" live at the opening ceremony of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. The studio version is included here.;Track List:1. After the Gold Rush 4:00;2. Simple 3:02;3. Helpless 4:15;4. A Case of You 5:12;5. The Valley 5:31;6. Hallelujah 5:01;7. The Day I Walk 3:24;8. Fallen 2:56;9. Jericho 3:45;10. Bird on a Wire 4:28;11. Love Is Everything 5:43
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.