- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
k.d. lang - Ingenue
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K56892 000000000 K56892000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded 25th Anniversary Edition to celebrate the double platinum-s...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded 25th Anniversary Edition to celebrate the double platinum-selling, Grammy Award-winning album's silver anniversary. This set includes remastered versions of the album's original ten tracks, including it's huge hit "Constant Craving," along with eight previously unreleased performances from lang's 1993 MTV Unplugged episode, recorded in New York City's famed Ed Sullivan Theater. Ingénue is the second solo album by Lang, originally released in 1992. It has more of a cabaret flavor than Lang's earlier more country influenced work and is her most successful album on the pop charts both in her native Canada and internationally.;Track List:1. Save Me;2. The Mind of Love;3. Miss Chatelaine;4. Wash Me Clean;5. So It Shall Be;6. Still Thrives This Love;7. Season of Hollow Soul;8. Outside Myself;9. Tears of Love's Recall;10. Constant Craving;11. Save Me (MTV Unplugged);12. The Mind of Love (MTV Unplugged);13. So It Shall Be (MTV Unplugged);14. Miss Chatelaine (MTV Unplugged);15. Season of Hollow Soul (MTV Unplugged);16. Wash Me Clean (MTV Unplugged);17. Constant Craving (MTV Unplugged);18. Still Thrives This Love (MTV Unplugged);Special Attributes:ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.