- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keb Mo - Door
- Write a Review
- #K65804 000000000 K65804000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. First time on vinyl for this 2000 album! Few musicians ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. First time on vinyl for this 2000 album! Few musicians can captivate with just their voice and guitar, but Keb'Mo' pulls it off on his fifth release The Door. It's as if DNA from Robert Johnson and James Taylor fused inside this singer/songwriter, simply known as Kevin Moore when he played guitar with Papa John Creach back in the 1970s. Keb'Mo' has paid his dues. More importantly, he is a compelling singer, a versatile stringman, and a fine songwriter. He is also one of the few best-selling artists today whose music genuinely deserves a big audience. Keb'Mo' has a knack for advancing the pure blues formula into uncharted territories. Take his remake of the Elmore James classic 'It Hurts Me Too'. It is nearly impossible to make a synthesizer work in a blues context, but Keb'Mo' finds a way on this track. On gentle numbers like 'Anyway' and sophisticated compositions such as the jazzy 'It's All Coming Back', Keb'Mo' also extends himself well beyond the blues.;Track List:1. The Door;2. Loola Loo;3. It Hurts Me Too;4. Come on Back;5. Stand Up (And Be Strong);6. Anyway;7. Don't You Know;8. It's All Coming Back;9. Gimme What You Got;10. Mommy Can I Come Home;11. Change;12. The Beginning;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.