- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keith Urban - Ripcord
- Write a Review
- K54712 000000000 K54712000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the ninth album from the country superstar. Ripcord features a virtual who’s who of cr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the ninth album from the country superstar. Ripcord features a virtual who’s who of creative collaborators for an album that Urban says was his most exhilarating album to make, both musically and creatively. For the 13-track album, which has already produced his 19th and 20th #1 songs, Urban amassed an eclectic group of Grammy, CMA, ACM Award-winning writers and co-producers, who that have collectively worked with the likes of Adele, Jason Aldean, David Bowie, Luke Bryan, Kelly Clarkson, Brett Eldredge, Fun, Lady Gaga, Jay-Z, Madonna, Daft Punk, Pink and Taylor Swift. They include new collaborations with Jeff Bhasker, busbee, Greg Wells and Nile Rodgers, as well as those who Urban has worked with before, including Shane McAnally, Ross Cooperman, Dann Huff and Nathan Chapman all of whom worked with Urban on his previous # 1 album Fuse.;Track List:1. Gone Tomorrow (Here Today) 2:48;2. John Cougar John Deere John 3:16 3:41;3. Wasted Time 3:54;4. Habit of You 3:44;5. Sun Don't Let Me Down Keith Urban Nile Rodgers Pitbull 03:23;6. Gettin' in the Way 3:48;7. Blue Ain't Your Color 3:50;8. The Fighter Keith Urban Carrie Underwood 03:04;9. Break on Me 3:29;10. Boy Gets a Truck 3:29;11. Your Body 2:45;12. That Could Still Be Us 3:57;13. Worry 'Bout Nothin' 3:50
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.