- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kelly Clarkson - Meaning Of Life
- Write a Review
- K54290 000000000 K54290000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release from the American Idol vocalist. Meaning Of Life is the albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release from the American Idol vocalist. Meaning Of Life is the album Kelly Clarkson was destined to make with Atlantic Records, a collection of smart and sensual soul-inspired pop that immediately belongs among the legendary label's classic canon. For her eighth studio album - and follow-up to 2015's chart-topping Piece By Piece - Clarkson united a stellar team of top songwriters and producers to collaborate on her Atlantic debut, among them past collaborators Jason Halbert, Jesse Shatkin and Grammy Award-winning Producer of the Year Greg Kurstin as well as first time collaborators Mick Schultz, The Monarch and Nick Ruth among others. Some of the songs on the album are "Whole Lotta Woman" "Medicine" "I Don't Think About You" "Slow Dance" "Go High" "Would You Call That Love" "Love So Soft" "Move You" and more.;Track List:1. A Minute (Intro);2. Love So Soft;3. Heat;4. Meaning of Life;5. Move You;6. Whole Lotta Woman;7. Medicine;8. Cruel;9. Didn't I;10. Would You Call That Love;11. I Don't Think About You;12. Slow Dance;13. Don't You Pretend;14. Go High;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.