- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kensington - Control
- Write a Review
- #K90395 000000000 K90395000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including printed inner sleeve with photos. Leaping fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including printed inner sleeve with photos. Leaping forward from 3FM Serious talent in 2013 with Let Go and Vultures to their third album Rivals, Kensington has rapidly transformed into an extremely successful Dutch pop/rock band, winning several MTV and 3FM awards along the way. Their fourth studio album is called Control and contains their single 'Do I Ever'. Guitarist Casper Starrefeld describes the single as a 'hands in the air, ask yourself if you've changed' song. The majority of the songs on Control were recorded in Rome which, as described by the band, took them out of their comfort zone. The ancient city inspired them to make new music. Kensington has established themselves as a constant live fixture for festival and stages.;Track List:1. Do I Ever;2. Fiji;3. Slicer;4. Regret;5. All Before You;6. Sorry;7. Control;8. Rely on;9. Bridges;10. Storms;11. St. Helena
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.