- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kevin Morby - Morby, Kevin : Still Life
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K63296 000000000 K63296000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the second solo album from Woods/Babies member Kevin Morby. The album's title has seve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the second solo album from Woods/Babies member Kevin Morby. The album's title has several meanings. On the surface, it refers to Morby's change in lifestyle that came with moving to Los Angeles from New York in August of 2013. But he also admits that the title is ironic. The songs from STILL LIFE were written during yet another period of tour and travel for Morby, as he spent almost all of 2013 on the road with Woods (with whom Morby parted ways amicably last year), the Babies (who are currently on hiatus) and as a solo artist. The album reflects both this time in transit and the quiet confines of his new home in Montecito Heights. STILL LIFE was produced by Rob Barbato (Cass Mc- Combs, Darker My Love) who adds his signature guitar and bass playing to the album. The album was engineered and mixed by Drew Fischer and recorded between March and June of 2014 at Barbato and Fischer's new studio, Comp'NY.;Track List:1. Jester the Tramp the Acrobat;2. Ballad of Arlo Jones;3. Motors Runnin;4. All of My Life;5. Drowning;6. Bloodsucker;7. Parade;8. Dancer;9. Amen;10. Our Moon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.