- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kill Bill, Vol. 2
- Write a Review
- K56444 000000000 K56444000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 2004 motion picture. Includes tracks by Ennio Morricone, Charlie ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 2004 motion picture. Includes tracks by Ennio Morricone, Charlie Feathers, Johnny Cash, Malcolm McLaren, Shivarree and many others. Kill Bill: Volume 2 was released in theaters on April 16, 2004. The film follows "The Bride" pursuing Bill's brother Budd and confronting Elle Driver, a fellow student of Pai Mei. She eventually catches up with Bill himself.;Track List:1. A Few Words from the Bride - By Uma Thurman;2. Goodnight Moon - By Shivaree;3. Il Tramonto - By Ennio Morricone;4. Can't Hardly Stand It - By Charlie Feathers;5. Tu Mira (Edit) - By Lole y Manuel;6. Summertime Killer (Ricatto Alla Malla) - By Luis Bacalov;7. The Chase - By Alan Reeves Phil Steele Philip Brigham;8. L'arena (From "Il Mercenario") - By Ennio Morricone;9. The Legend of Pai Mei - By David Carradine and Uma Thurman;10. Satisfied Mind - By Johnny Cash;11. A Silhouette of Doom - By Ennio Morricone;12. About Her - By Malcolm McLaren;13. Truly and Utterly Bill - By David Carradine and Uma Thurman;14. Malaguena Salerosa - By Chingon;15. Urami Bushi (Album Version + Hidden Track "Black Mamba") - By Meiko Kaji
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.