- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King
- Write a Review
- K55049 000000000 K55049000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/22/2010;Notes:One of the defining albums of British Rock music and one of the finest debut albums of all time is available now in 200...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/22/2010;Notes:One of the defining albums of British Rock music and one of the finest debut albums of all time is available now in 200 gram vinyl format. Described at the time as "an uncanny masterpiece" by Pete Townshend, the album has achieved legendary status over the years. In the more than 40 years since it's release IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING has never been out-of-print or unavailable in any of the world's main music markets and continues to enjoy consistently high sales. It is the only studio document of an extraordinary year in the life of King Crimson.;Track List:1. 21st Century Schizoid Man Including Mirrors;2. I Talk to the Wind;3. Epitaph Including March for No Reason and Tomorrow and Tomorrow;4. Moonchild Including the Dream and the Illusion;5. The Court of the Crimson King Including the Return of the Fire Witch An
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.