- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King Crimson - Larks Tongues in Aspic
- Write a Review
- K55021 000000000 K55021000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/03/2013;Notes:Limited heavyweight 200gm vinyl LP pressing newly cut from masters approved by Robert Fripp. Housed in a reprint of the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/03/2013;Notes:Limited heavyweight 200gm vinyl LP pressing newly cut from masters approved by Robert Fripp. Housed in a reprint of the original sleeve, this edition also contains bonus MP3 codes giving access to a download of a transfer of an original 1973 pressing. As one of the band's most influential and best-selling albums this title has been one of the most requested titles for vinyl reissue.;Track List:1. Larks' Tongues in Aspic Part One;2. Book of Saturday;3. Exiles;4. Easy Money;5. The Talking Drum;6. Larks' Tongues in Aspic Part Two;Special Attributes:200 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.