- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King Woman - Doubt
- Write a Review
- #K77013 000000000 K77013000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. King Woman is fronted by former Whirr vocalist Kristina Esfandiari. The group's 2015 debut unfurls l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. King Woman is fronted by former Whirr vocalist Kristina Esfandiari. The group's 2015 debut unfurls lugubriously, blossoming into a haunting sprawl of crushing, slo-mo miserablism. Imagine some twisted fusion of PJ Harvey, Sunn 0))) and Black Sabbath. Churning washes of crumbling distortion and tar-pit riffage drift grimly through billowing clouds of dense, layered thrum roiling backdrops for Esfandiari's throaty, bewitching vocals. The sonic heft is matched by lyrical themes of family and religious abuse, and the suffering borne of both. Esfandiari originally formed King Woman back in 2009, but the band took a backseat to her other projects Miserable and Whirr (with whom she played from 2012 to 2013). e.;Track List:1. Wrong;2. King Of Swords;3. Burn;4. Candescent Soul
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.