- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kingdom of Sorrow - Behind the Blackest Tears
- Write a Review
- #K71636 000000000 K71636000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/08/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Metal legends Jamey Jasta (Hatebreed) and Kirk Windstein (Down, Crowbar) return with Behind the Blac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/08/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Metal legends Jamey Jasta (Hatebreed) and Kirk Windstein (Down, Crowbar) return with Behind the Blackest Tears, the second album from their acclaimed super-group Kingdom of Sorrow. Behind the Blackest Tears pushes their legendary songwriting talents even further as evidenced by the unforgettable "Enlightened to Extinction", the devastating "God's Law in the Devil's Land", the title track, and the fragile, haunting "From Heroes to Dust". with a sound as large as their reputations, and some of the best songwriting the genre has seen in years, Behind the Blackest Tears is destined to become a instant genre classic!;Track List:1. Enlightened to Extinction;2. God's Law in the Devil's Land;3. Monuments of Ash;4. Behind the Blackest Tears;5. Envision the Divide;6. From Heroes to Dust;7. Along the Path to Ruin;8. With Barely a Breath;9. The Death We Owe;10. Sleeping Beast;11. Torchlight Procession;12. Salvation Denied
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.