- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kings of Convenience - Declaration of Dependence
- Write a Review
- #K54173 000000000 K54173000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the third album from the Norwegian Pop/Folk duo (Erik Boe and Erlend Oye). Declaration...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the third album from the Norwegian Pop/Folk duo (Erik Boe and Erlend Oye). Declaration of Dependence is the story of two people living two very different lives sensing that they are immensely more powerful together than apart. In that sense it is the most adult, the most mature record Kings of Convenience have ever made. That it is their most gripping, their most revealing is, if anything, just a by-product of that honesty and their endeavor. "Erlend is a very stubborn individual with extreme belief in his own ideas," says Erik of his partner. "He's very free and creative and his access to unusual and fresh ideas is very good. I find that quite unique. For some reason they are very similar to my ideas on music - we like the same unusualness.";Track List:1. 24-25;2. Mrs. Cold;3. Me in You;4. Boat Behind;5. Rule My World;6. My Ship Isn't Pretty;7. Renegade;8. Power of Not Knowing;9. Peacetime Resistance;10. Freedom and It's Owner;11. Riot on An Empty Street;12. Second to Numb;13. Scars on Land
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.