- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kiss - Monster
- Write a Review
- K63062 000000000 K63062000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the 20th album from the Hard Rock legends. The album features contributions from all f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the 20th album from the Hard Rock legends. The album features contributions from all four members, including co-founders Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons and longtime members guitarist Tommy Thayer and drummer Eric Singer. Monster represents Kiss' nod to the music that first inspired the band to pick up their guitars and flame-throwers, and don makeup to entertain millions. The group goes back to it's own beginnings with the Who-like 'Freak,' while Gene lives up to the title track's declaration on the raucous rock of 'Back to the Stone Age' and the bludgeoning 'The Devil is Me.' 'There are no symphony orchestras, boy choirs, keyboards, outside producers or songwriters on this album,' promises Gene Simmons. 'The best thing we did was to turn inwards to ourselves. Tommy and Eric have revitalized this band, with a work ethic and the talent to back it up. This is a real band effort. Kiss has become a behemoth. We're going where no bands have gone before.';Track List:1. Hell or Hallelujah;2. Wall of Sound;3. Freak;4. Back to the Stone Age;5. Shout Mercy;6. Long Way Down;7. Eat Your Heart Out;8. The Devil Is Me;9. Outta This World;10. All for the Love of Rock Roll;11. Take Me Down Below;12. Last Chance;13. Right Here Right Now;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.