- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kiss - Paul Stanley
- Write a Review
- #K61299 000000000 K61299000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/04/2006;Notes:[Picture Disc] the most Kiss-like of the four simultaneously released 1978 Kiss solo albums, "Paul Stanley" showcases S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/04/2006;Notes:[Picture Disc] the most Kiss-like of the four simultaneously released 1978 Kiss solo albums, "Paul Stanley" showcases Stanley's considerable hard rock songwriting chops. Featuring sidemen like Vanilla Fudge/Rod Stewart drummer Carmine Appice, this is perhaps the most consistent of the four Kiss solo releases.;Track List:1. Tonight You Belong to Me;2. Move on;3. Ain't Quite Right;4. Wouldn't You Like to Know Me?;5. Take Me Away (Together As One);6. It's Alright;7. Hold Me Touch Me (Think of Me When We're Apart);8. Love in Chains;9. Goodbye
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.