- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kiss - Peter Criss
- Write a Review
- K56361 000000000 K56361000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/04/2006;Notes:(Picture Disc) a collector's item for sure, this Russian picture disc pressing of Peter Criss's 1978 solo release will ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/04/2006;Notes:(Picture Disc) a collector's item for sure, this Russian picture disc pressing of Peter Criss's 1978 solo release will complete your set of all four Kiss solo album picture discs. At the time, drummer Criss didn't receive the respect he deserved for this underrated LP. While he doesn't quite have the songwriting chops of Stanley, Simmons, or Frehley, Peter Criss does shine on "I'm Gonna Love You" and "You Matter to Me." Collect all four!;Track List:1. I'm Gonna Love You;2. You Matter to Me - Kiss Vastano John;3. Tossin' and Turnin' - Kiss Adams Ritchie;4. Don't You Let Me Down;5. That's the Kind of Sugar Papa Likes;6. Easy Thing;7. Rock Me Baby - Kiss Delaney Sean;8. Kiss the Girl Goodbye;9. Hooked on Rock 'N' Roll - Kiss Penridge Stan;10. I Can't Stop the Rain - Kiss Delaney Sean
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.