- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kratos Himself - Stay True (powder Blue)
- Write a Review
- L43397 000000000 L43397000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Limited powder blue colored vinyl LP pressing. As a formal conclusion to 2016, Youngbloods' 13th release is the sophomo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Limited powder blue colored vinyl LP pressing. As a formal conclusion to 2016, Youngbloods' 13th release is the sophomore album from Dutch producer and vocalist Kratos Himself. As a stunning follow up to 2015s Loon Garden and it's exploration of the zeal behind new love, Stay True soundtracks the producer's iliadic journey from betrayal to the forging of new independence and self love. Opening to a quick descent, Kratos Himself (real name Jethro Hopmans) carefully narrates his transformative ascension, playfully winding through footpaths lined with warm Rhodes piano chords and off-kilter percussive rudiments. In telling his story, Hopmans finds himself the humble servant to a beast larger than himself, and in doing so puts his musical aptitude on display while illuminating the woodland caricatures of contemporaries Caribou, Bonobo, and Shigeto. As if leaving a watermark on a tale bound to outlive him, Stay True sees the introduction of Hopmans own voice, most prominently featured on "Heartless" and woven throughout the rest of the album. Stay True also sees the return of London's Bev Lee Harling and Hopmans' first collaboration with Toronto hip-hop artist and singer Copasetic.;Track List:1. It's Love;2. For Me;3. For You;4. Nostalgic;5. Float (FT. Copacetic);6. Heartless;7. Stay True;8. Regret;9. Your Body;10. Needless;11. T(H)Rust;12. It's Me;13. Bits Pieces (FT. Bev Lee Harling);Special Attributes:BLUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.