- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kurt Elling - The Questions
- Write a Review
- L31244 000000000 L31244000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/06/2018;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. American jazz vocalist Kurt Elling continues his collaboration with the saxophonist Bra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/06/2018;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. American jazz vocalist Kurt Elling continues his collaboration with the saxophonist Branford Marsalis on the 2018 album The Questions. It's his musical response to the times of anxiety and tension in which we're living. The rich and compelling compositions consists of eight covers and two new written songs. Bob Dylan's "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall." Is sung from another point of view with a soulful acapella intro, before moving on the big band sound. Some parts are based on his improvisation skills, while other songs got a more traditional feeling. Elements of folk, Latin and classical music are woven into the sound of the album. The Grammy Award winner Kurt Elling can be seen as one of the best jazz vocalists of his time. His rich baritone voice features emotional depth has thrilled audiences all over the world.;Track List:1. A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall Featuring Branford Marsalis Jeff "Tain" Watts;2. A Happy Thought Featuring Stu Mindeman;3. American Tune;4. Washing of the Water;5. A Secret in Three Views Featuring John McLean Stu Mindeman;6. Lonely Town Featuring Joey Calderazzo Marquis Hill;7. Endless Lawns Featuring Marquis Hill;8. I Have Dreamed Featuring Branford Marsalis;9. The Enchantress Featuring Joey Calderazzo;10. Skylark Featuring Stu Mindeman;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.