- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kurt Vile - B'lieve I'm Goin Down
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K56427 000000000 K56427000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing printed inner sleeve. B'lieve I'm Goin Down... is Vile's 6th album, and shows Kurt both deeply...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing printed inner sleeve. B'lieve I'm Goin Down... is Vile's 6th album, and shows Kurt both deeply introspective and briskly self-assured. As longtime fan Kim Gordon wrote about the album: "Kurt does his own myth-making a boy/man with an old soul voice in the age of digital everything becoming something else, which is why this focused, brilliantly clear and seemingly candid record is a breath of fresh air. Recorded and mixed in a number of locations, including Los Angeles and Joshua Tree, B'lieve I'm Goin Down... is a handshake across the country, east to west coast, thru the dustbowl history ("Valley of Ashes") of Woody honest strait forward talk Guthrie, and a Cali canyon dead still nite floating in a nearly waterless landscape. The record is all air, weightless, body-less, but grounded in convincing authenticity, in the best version of singer songwriter up cycling.";Track List:1. Pretty Pimpin;2. I'm An Outlaw;3. Dust Bunnies;4. That's Life Tho (Almost Hate to Say);5. Wheelhouse;6. Life Like This;7. All in a Daze Work;8. Lost My Head There;9. Stand Inside;10. Bad Omens;11. Kidding Around;12. Wild Imagination
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.