- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
La Maxima 79 - Regresando Al Guaguanco
- Write a Review
- #K59206 000000000 K59206000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/30/2014;Notes:La Maxima 79 bringing you back to the golden era of salsa. La Maxima 79's sole objective is to revive the golden era of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/30/2014;Notes:La Maxima 79 bringing you back to the golden era of salsa. La Maxima 79's sole objective is to revive the golden era of salsa keeping in mind at all times the needs of salsa dj's and dancers worldwide. La Maxima 79 brings two worlds together it's the place where DJ's and bands meet. This new and unique approach is possible due to the two main composers of La Maxima 79 Fabrizio Zoro and Massimo Scalici. Fabrizio Zoro has many years of experience spinning as a DJ at festivals and parties all over Europe. This experience has taught him the dynamics of the dance floor and what salsa dancers really want. He is also a very established percussionist and created the idea of this project. Massimo Scalici is one of Italy's best salsa musicians, he is responsible for all arrangements on this album, created the orchestrations for all the musicians and plays the piano on all tracks. Not really familiar with the "Guaguancò" style of the 60's and 70's Massimo Scalici shows his enormous talent by not just adapting to this style but simply taking it to another level. He brings an enormous musical know-how to La Maxima 79. The both influences created a combination of vibrant and electrifying songs that give the vinyl a typical sound. La Maxima 79 brings quality old school salsa into the new millennium. A special thanks to all the DJs, dancers and dance teachers for their support.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.