- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lady Gaga - Joanne
- Write a Review
- K56174 000000000 K56174000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the fifth studio album from the best-selling singer/songwriter. Joanne is the l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the fifth studio album from the best-selling singer/songwriter. Joanne is the long-awaited follow-up to Gaga's last solo effort Artpop which debuted at #1 on the Billboard top 200 albums chart and is certified platinum. Gaga collaborated with several producers on the record, including Mark Ronson, Jeff Bhasker, BloodPop and RedOne, and co-produced the majority of the material. The music of Joanne features "stripped-down" soft rock and dance-pop styles in order to emphasis the singer's vocal abilities, unlike on Artpop. Lyrically, the album delves on the theme of family and life's emotions, with the death of her father's sister, Joanne Stefani Germanotta, having a deep influence on the record. Commercially, Joanne became Gaga's fourth album to reach #1 in the United States, and also topped the charts in Argentina, Brazil, Taiwan and the international charts of Japan and Korea, while reaching the Top Ten in over 15 territories.;Track List:1. Diamond Heart 3:20;2. A-Yo 3:27;3. Joanne 3:16;4. John Wayne 2:54;5. Dancin' in Circles 3:27;6. Perfect Illusion 3:05;7. Million Reasons 3:25;8. Sinner's Prayer 3:43;9. Come to Mama 4:14;10. Hey Girl 4:15;11. Angel Down 3:49;12. Grigio Girls 3:00;13. Just Another Day 2:58;14. Angel Down (Work Tape) 2:19
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.