- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence
- Write a Review
- K56141 000000000 K56141000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. Lana Del Rey captivated the world with her d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. Lana Del Rey captivated the world with her debut album BORN TO DIE, which went platinum in the U.S.. She has sold over six million albums and 12 million singles globally. When talking about ULTRAVIOLENCE, Lana explains, 'The record is beautiful - it's so wrong and exquisite. It is absolutely gorgeous - darker than the first.' Features the first single 'West Coast'.;Track List:1. Cruel World;2. Ultraviolence;3. Shades of Cool;4. Brooklyn Baby;5. West Coast;6. Sad Girl;7. Pretty When You Cry;8. Money Power Glory;9. Fucked My Way Up to the Top;10. Old Money;11. The Other Woman
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.