- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laura Marling - Alas I Cannot Swim
- Write a Review
- #K62205 000000000 K62205000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/13/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2008 debut album from the young British Folk singer/songwriter who will appeal to fans of Kirsty Mac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/13/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2008 debut album from the young British Folk singer/songwriter who will appeal to fans of Kirsty Maccoll, Linda Thompson and Kate Nash. Although not legally old enough to buy a drink, this darling of the Art-Folk circuit has been selling out clubs and garnering critical acclaim. Her gentle Folk songs are haunting, cool and personable. With talent to back up the critical hype that is just beginning, Marling is savvy enough to have released an album that stands tall above the other female singer/songwriters on the scene today. 12 tracks including the single 'Ghosts'.;Track List:1. Ghosts;2. Old Stone;3. Tap at My Window;4. Failure;5. You Re No God;6. Cross Your Fingers;7. Crawled Out of the Sea (Interlude);8. My Manic and I;9. Night Terror;10. The Captain and the Hourglass;11. Shine;12. Your Only Doll (Dora)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.