- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laurence Vanay - La Petite Fenetre
- Write a Review
- #K90966 000000000 K90966000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Jacqueline Thibault (Laurence Vanay) often worked for other artists at the legendary Château d'Hérouville studio as arr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Jacqueline Thibault (Laurence Vanay) often worked for other artists at the legendary Château d'Hérouville studio as arranger, keyboardist, co-composer, and assistant sound engineer. Between sessions she sometimes managed to record her own music. Several years after her two acknowledged masterpieces, "Galaxies" and "Evening Colors," she was able to bring together the tracks for "La Petite Fenêtre" (The Little Window). As the 1970's ended, trouble with the Château finances meant that again it was impossible for her to present her work to interested record labels. Instead, "I worked in another recording studio in Paris for fashionable artists," she said, "and I managed after a time to resume and complete my unfinished songs." By that time, the French record companies were not interested in instrumental music anymore. The recordings therefore found themselves asleep on Parisian shelves, pending potential better days. Sublime compositions: unique, melancholic and very powerful. Six-panel color insert with rare photos and Jacqueline's remarkable story. Limited to 500 copies, housed in a deluxe tip-on jacket.;Track List:1. La Petite Fenêtre;2. Le Jardin D'archambault;3. L'oiseau de Lune;4. Chantal;5. Arc en Ciel;6. Aigue Marine;7. Requiem en Blue;8. L'avenir;9. Lettre À Ma Petit Fille;10. La Lumière Éclatèe;11. L'avenir (Vocal Version);Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.