- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LCD Soundsystem - American Dream
- Write a Review
- #K58249 000000000 K58249000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Double 140gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release, the fourth studio album by the alt-rock band l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Double 140gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release, the fourth studio album by the alt-rock band led by James Murphy. American Dream acts as the band's first album in seven years, following This Is Happening (2010). Prior to the album's release, LCD Soundsystem performed at large music festivals as well as smaller shows to promote their reunion. Two album tracks, "Call the Police" and "American Dream", were released together as the album's lead single. LCD Soundsystem announced their breakup in early 2011 and also announced that they would end with a show at Madison Square Garden on April 2, 2011. In October 2015, online publication Consequence of Sound reported that "multiple sources" could confirm that LCD Soundsystem would be reuniting in 2016 and that they would be headlining "high-profile music festivals in the US and UK." Two months afterward, the band released the Christmas-themed track "Christmas Will Break Your Heart" acting as their first single in four years.;Track List:1. Oh Baby;2. Other Voices;3. I Used to;4. Change Yr. Mind;5. How Do You Sleep?;6. Tonite;7. Call the Police;8. American Dream;9. Emotional Haircut;10. Black Screen;Special Attributes:140 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.