- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day
- Write a Review
- K54237 000000000 K54237000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2013;Notes:Led Zeppelin took the stage at London's O2 Arena to headline a tribute concert for dear friend and Atlantic Records fou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2013;Notes:Led Zeppelin took the stage at London's O2 Arena to headline a tribute concert for dear friend and Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun. What followed was a two-hour-plus tour de force of the band's signature blues-infused rock 'n' roll that instantly became part of the legend of Led Zeppelin. Founding members John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant were joined by Jason Bonham, the son of their late drummer John Bonham, to perform sixteen songs from their celebrated catalog including landmark tracks "Whole Lotta Love," "Rock And Roll," "Kashmir," and "Stairway to Heaven".;Track List:1. Good Times Bad Times;2. Ramble on;3. Black Dog;4. In My Time of Dying;5. For Your Life;6. Trampled Under Foot;7. Nobody's Fault But Mine;8. No Quarter;9. Since I've Been Loving You;10. Dazed and Confused;11. Stairway to Heaven;12. The Song Remains the Same;13. Misty Mountain Hop;14. Kashmir;15. Whole Lotta Love;16. Rock and Roll;Special Attributes:OVERSIZE ITEM SPLIT, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.