- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Led Zeppelin - In Through the Out Door
- Write a Review
- K58820 000000000 K58820000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing includes bonus LP featuring an unreleased rough mix of every track from the original album, in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing includes bonus LP featuring an unreleased rough mix of every track from the original album, including early versions with working titles. Digitally remastered edition of this album by the British hard rock icons. In Through The Out Door topped the U.S. and UK album charts and has since been certified six-times platinum. Sadly, it would be the last album that Led Zeppelin recorded prior to drummer John Bonham s passing the following year. Among the seven album tracks are 'Fool In The Rain' and 'All My Love', two songs that remain rock radio staples to this day.;Track List:1. In the Evening 06:48;2. South Bound Saurez 04:11;3. Fool in the Rain 06:08;4. Hot Dog 03:15;5. Carouselambra 10:28;6. All My Love 05:51;7. I'm Gonna Crawl 05:28;8. In the Evening [Rough Mix];9. Southbound Piano ["South Bound Saurez" Rough Mix];10. Fool in the Rain [Rough Mix];11. Hot Dog [Rough Mix];12. The Epic ["Carouselambra" Rough Mix];13. The Hook ["All My Love" Rough Mix];14. Blot [I'm Gonna Crawl" Rough Mix];Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DELUXE EDITION, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.