- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin 1
- Write a Review
- #K54238 000000000 K54238000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:Triple VInyl LP pressing includes a bonus live show on the second and third LPs. Digitally remastered edition of the Ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:Triple VInyl LP pressing includes a bonus live show on the second and third LPs. Digitally remastered edition of the Hard Rock quartet's 1969 debut album housed in a gatefold sleeve with eight page booklet. Led Zeppelin were one of the most innovative and successful groups in modern music. The band has sold more than 300 million albums worldwide. Led Zeppelin continues to be honored for it's pivotal role in music history. The band was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1995, received a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2005, and a year later was awarded with the Polar Music Prize in Stockholm.;Track List:1. Good Times Bad Times;2. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You;3. You Shook Me;4. Dazed and Confused;5. Your Time Is Gonna Come;6. Black Mountain Side;7. Communication Breakdown;8. I Can't Quit You Baby;9. How Many More Times;10. Good Times Bad Times/Communication Breakdown (Live in Paris 1969);11. You Shook Me (Live in Paris 1969);12. Heartbreaker (Live in Paris 1969);13. Dazed and Confused (Live in Paris 1969);14. White Summer/Black Mountain Side (Live in Paris 1969);15. Moby Dick (Live in Paris 1969);16. I Can't Quit You Baby (Live in Paris 1969);17. How Many More Times (Live in Paris 1969);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.