- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lee Ann Womack - The Lonely, The Lonesome & The Gone
- Write a Review
- K54328 000000000 K54328000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Lee Ann Womack, one of the most distinctive and decorated vocalists in modern m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Lee Ann Womack, one of the most distinctive and decorated vocalists in modern music, releases her debut for ATO Records. The album mixes the country, soul, gospel and blues of her native East Texas. Produced by Womack's husband and fellow Texan Frank Liddell (fresh off a 2017 ACM Album of the Year win for Miranda Lambert's The Weight of These Wings), and featuring songs mostly co-written by Womack, 'The Lonely, The Lonesome & The Gone,' is her most personal album to date. When Womack emerged as a contemporary country artist in 1997, her material resembled that of Dolly Parton and Tammy Wynette, except for the way Womack's music mixed an old fashioned style with contemporary elements.;Track List:1. All the Trouble Lee Ann Womack 05:41;2. The Lonely the Lonesome the Gone Lee Ann Womack 03:50;3. He Called Me Baby Lee Ann Womack 04:41;4. Hollywood Lee Ann Womack 04:05;5. End of the End of the World Lee Ann Womack 02:19;6. Bottom of the Barrel Lee Ann Womack 03:19;7. Shine on Rainy Day Lee Ann Womack 03:20;8. Mama Lost Her Smile Lee Ann Womack 04:02;9. Wicked Lee Ann Womack 04:08;10. Long Black Veil Lee Ann Womack 04:37;11. Someone Else's Heartache Lee Ann Womack 03:55;12. Sunday Lee Ann Womack 04:17;13. Talking Behind Your Back Lee Ann Womack 03:50;14. Take the Devil Out of Me Lee Ann Womack 01:38
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.