- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Fan
- Write a Review
- K60607 000000000 K60607000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:2014 2X 180 gram vinyl LP pressing reissue. I'm YOUR FAN: THE SONGS OF LEONARD COHEN is a tribute album to Leonard Cohe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:2014 2X 180 gram vinyl LP pressing reissue. I'm YOUR FAN: THE SONGS OF LEONARD COHEN is a tribute album to Leonard Cohen, released in 1991, produced by the French music magazine Les Inrockuptibles. The album features Cohen's songs interpreted by some of the most respected Rock acts of the time. It's name is a play on the title of Cohen's album I'm YOUR MAN. The album includes two different covers of 'Tower of Song', one by Robert Forster and another by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. The latter version is a radical deconstruction of the song, edited from an hour-long jam session held by the band. Of particular interest are R.E.M.'s 'First We'll Take Manhattan' and the Pixies' 'I Can't Forget';Track List:1. The House of Love - Who By Fire;2. Ian McCulloch - Hey That's No Way to Say Goodbye;3. Pixies - I Can't Forget;4. That Petrol Emotion - Stories of the Street;5. The Lilac Time - Bird on the Wire;6. Geoffrey Oryema - Suzanne;7. James - So Long Marianne;8. Jean-Louis Murat - Avalanche Iv;9. David McComb Adam Peters - Don't Go Home with Your Hard-On;10. R.E.M. - First We Take Manhattan;11. Lloyd Cole - Chelsea Hotel;12. Robert Forster - Tower of Song;13. Peter Astor - Take This Longing;14. Dead Famous People - True Love Leaves No Traces;15. Bill Pritchard - I'm Your Man;16. Fatima Mansions - a Singer Must Die;17. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Tower of Song;18. John Cale - Hallelujah
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.