- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Leonard Cohen - Old Ideas (Incl. CD)
- Write a Review
- #K56052 000000000 K56052000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/31/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes a CD of the album. 2012 album from master singer/songwriter Leonard Cohen. Here are 10 new s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/31/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes a CD of the album. 2012 album from master singer/songwriter Leonard Cohen. Here are 10 new songs that mine the heart, shake the body and break the boundaries as everybody knows only Leonard can do. a signature of our time, Leonard's baritone holds US like the voices of Hank, Frank and Ray. These are songs that nobody knows and everyone will treasure. The album was produced with Patrick Leonard, Anjani Thomas, Ed Sanders and Dino Soldo. Complementing Cohen's signature baritone on Old Ideas are the exceptional vocalists Dana Glover, Sharon Robinson, the Webb Sisters (Hattie and Charley Webb) and Jennifer Warnes. The album's cover design and drawings are Cohen's own.;Track List:1. Going Home;2. Amen;3. Show Me the Place;4. Darkness;5. Anyhow;6. Crazy to Love You;7. Come Healing;8. Banjo;9. Lullaby;10. Different Sides
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.