- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lieutenant - If I Kill This Thing We're All Going to Eat for a
- Write a Review
- #K69154 000000000 K69154000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 debut album by this project led by Foo Fighters bassist Nate Mendel. Nate is also a mem...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 debut album by this project led by Foo Fighters bassist Nate Mendel. Nate is also a member of both The Fire Theft and Sunny Day Real Estate. The album was produced by Toshi Kasai (Melvins, Big Business) and features a guest appearance from Page Hamilton (Helmet). Amidst a busy schedule that included recording Sonic Highways with the Foo Fighters and touring the world to promote it, Mendel still found time to form Lieutenant and record If I Kill This Thing We're All Going To Eat For A Week. Includes 'The Place You Wanna Go,' 'Belle Epoque,' and 'Prepared Remarks.';Track List:1. Belle Epoque;2. The Place You Wanna Go;3. Believe the Squalor;4. Rattled;5. Prepared Remarks;6. Some Remove;7. Sink Sand;8. Artificial Limbs;9. Lift the Sheet
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.