- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lillie Mae - Forever And Then Some
- Write a Review
- #K57869 000000000 K57869000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release. Nashville is a lifer's town and Lillie Mae is a true music ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release. Nashville is a lifer's town and Lillie Mae is a true music lifer, singing and playing on stages across America since she was but three years old. Her much-anticipated debut album, Forever And Then Some, sees the Music City-based singer/ songwriter/multi-instrumentalist weaving classic country, bluegrass, and blues with her own extraordinary experiences to create a breathtaking song cycle of romance and struggle, solitude and adventure. Penned and performed with uncommon spirit and invention, songs like "Wash Me Clean" and the plaintive first single, "Over The Hill and Through The Woods," stand out as snapshots of intimacies, encounters, and moments that matter, reverberating with earnest emotion and restless creative energy. Produced by Jack White III at Third Man Studio in Nashville, with Grammy Award-nominated engineer Joshua V. Smith behind the board, Forever And Then Some marks the long-awaited arrival of Lillie Mae as a genuine and gifted singer/songwriter, a bright new star that's actually been here all along.;Track List:1. Over the Hill and Through the Woods;2. Honky Tonks and Taverns;3. Wash Me Clean;4. Loaner;5. Honest and True;6. These Daze;7. Forever and Then Some;8. Nearing Home;9. To Go Wrong;10. Some Fine Day;11. Dance to the Beat of My Own Drum;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.