- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lilly Among Clouds - Aerial Perspective
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40823 000000000 L40823000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/03/2018;Notes:When Lilly sits down at the piano she writes big pop tunes. Majestic songs full of beauty and harmony. These pretty rar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/03/2018;Notes:When Lilly sits down at the piano she writes big pop tunes. Majestic songs full of beauty and harmony. These pretty rare ones which almost instantly create a lump in your throat. Songs like a collage - open, diverse and dramatically shaped in the true sense of the word. She creates a warm & deep space out of vibrant beats, compelling sounds and atmospheric guitars always allowing her voice to shine in a golden light. And what a unique voice that is! Together with producer Udo Rinklin (who only recently had another #1 album on the German Charts) Lilly realized quite early that the journey will lead her far beyond the classic "singer/songwriter lady at the piano" situation. This is widescreen pop, it is self-awareness at the same time as it is self-doubt. And obviously there is a certain quality in here which makes her sound like anything but a girl from a South German backwater.;Track List:1. Everyone Else;2. The Only One;3. Long Distance Relationship;4. Listen to Your Mama;5. Awake;6. Keep;7. Like a Bombshell;8. Your Hands Are Like Home;9. Mother Mother;10. Remember Me;11. Blood History
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.