- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lilly Hiatt - Luck Mansion Sessions
- Write a Review
- L42213 000000000 L42213000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2017;Notes:Aaron Lee Tasjan is a songwriter first and foremost whose typical sound is a massive, cosmic country bottled into a pot...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2017;Notes:Aaron Lee Tasjan is a songwriter first and foremost whose typical sound is a massive, cosmic country bottled into a potent concentrate. Lilly Hiatt, an East Nashville rabble-rouser, finds the sweet spot between melancholy and peace with no shortage of bite. Together, their music crafts a sort of dance, a stomping swing led equally from both sides of a locked gaze. The Luck Sessions represent a partnership between Third Man Records in Nashville, TN, and the Luck Reunion Festival on the outskirts of Austin, TX, set on Willie Nelson's Ranch. Both teams collaborated with the hope of bringing interesting musicians together that maybe had disparate styles, yet a mutual appreciation for American music, to see what they would come up with on the spot, in a relaxed but immediate recording atmosphere. We organized two sessions a day with each duo doing one or two takes per song. The Luck Sessions took place during Nashville's annual Americana Fest. Together with the help of the festival curators, we chose from a pool of local artists and acts passing through. It allowed collaborations to showcase not only legacy artists in the world of Americana, veterans of the craft, but an abundance of up-and-comers. We know you'll enjoy these songs as much we do - they're sure to please.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.