- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Linda Ronstadt - Simple Dreams (40th Anniversary Edition)
- Write a Review
- #K59760 000000000 K59760000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded 40th Anniversary edition including three bonus live recordi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded 40th Anniversary edition including three bonus live recordings from a 1980 HBO concert special. Simple Dreams is the eighth studio album by Linda Ronstadt, released by Asylum Records. One of the most successful albums of Ronstadt's career, Simple Dreams spent five successive weeks at #1 on the Billboard album chart in late 1977. It won the Grammy Award for Best Recording Package and was nominated for several other Grammy awards. Simple Dreams was Ronstadt's fifth consecutive million-selling platinum album and sold over 3½ million copies in less than a year in the United States alone-a record for a female artist. Among female recording artists at that time, only Carole King, with her album Tapestry, had sold more copies of an album. Includes the hits "It's So Easy", "Blue Bayou", "Tumbling Dice", "Poor Poor Pitiful Me" and more.;Track List:1. It's So Easy (Remastered);2. Carmelita (Remastered);3. Simple Man Simple Dream (Remastered);4. Sorrow Lives Here (Remastered);5. I Never Will Marry (Remastered);6. Blue Bayou (Remastered);7. Poor Poor Pitiful Me (Remastered);8. Maybe I'm Right (Remastered);9. Tumbling Dice (Remastered);10. Old Paint (Remastered);11. It's So Easy (Live);12. Blue Bayou (Live);13. Poor Poor Pitiful Me (Live);Special Attributes:ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.