- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Little Girl Blue Remixed
- Write a Review
- #K73970 000000000 K73970000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/23/2015;Notes:Perhaps not as well known to the general public, Bethlehem Records earned it's place in Jazz history with the release o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/23/2015;Notes:Perhaps not as well known to the general public, Bethlehem Records earned it's place in Jazz history with the release of debut albums from artists like Carmen McRae, Chris Connor, Herbie Mann and Johnny Hartman. Besides that, check those early covers - pure art! Bethlehem's most famous release is the 1958 debut album by Nina Simone, Little Girl Blue. So when DJ Maestro got the chance to remix this album, he was thrilled. Soon he got the idea to ask some of his favorite producers to collaborate, like Mop Mop, Renegades of Jazz, Gramophonedzie, Fab Samperi, The Reflex and Mees Dierdorp. One thing they all had in common: excitement to work with the original recordings from this iconic album. The result is 14 remixes, each with a unique approach to the original song, and all with a contemporary feel.;Track List:1. Plain Gold Ring (Mop Mop Rework);2. My Baby Just Cares for Me (The Reflex Edit);3. Mood Indigo (Renegades of Jazz Remix);4. Little Girl Blue (Maestro Remix);5. Love Me or Leave Me (Suonho Relove);6. African Mailman (The Rebel Remix);7. I Loves You Porgy (Mees Dierdrop Remix);8. My Baby Just Cares for Me (Gabriel Castellon and Maestro Remix);9. African Mailman (Opolopo Remix);10. Plain Gold Ring (Fab Samperi Remix);11. He Needs Me (Gramophonedzie Remix);12. Love Me or Leave Me (Gabriel Castellon Maestro Remix);13. African Mailman (Smoove Remix);14. Central Park Blues (Monte's Midnight Mix);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.