- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Little Mermaid (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- K55081 000000000 K55081000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing of this 1989 soundtrack release. The Little Mermaid: Original Walt Disney Record...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing of this 1989 soundtrack release. The Little Mermaid: Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack contains the songs from the film written by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman, as well as the film's score composed by Alan Menken. The score was orchestrated by Thomas Pasatieri. The album has achieved multi-platinum sales, and won the Grammy Award for Best Recording for Children. The album includes recordings of the music that won the Grammy for Best Instrumental Composition Written for a Motion Picture or for Television ("Under the Sea"), the Academy Awards for Best Original Score and Best Original Song ("Under the Sea") and the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score.;Track List:1. Fathoms Below;2. Main Titles - the Little Mermaid;3. Fanfare;4. Daughters of Triton;5. Part of Your World;6. Under the Sea;7. Part of Your World (Reprise);8. Poor Unfortunate Souls [From the Little Mermaid];9. Les Poissons [From "The Little Mermaid"];10. Kiss the Girl;11. Fireworks;12. Jig;13. The Storm;14. Destruction of the Grotto;15. Flotsam and Jetsam;16. Tour of the Kingdom;17. Bedtime;18. Wedding Announcement;19. Eric to the Rescue;20. Happy Ending;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.