- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lonesome On'ry and Mean: A Tribute To Waylon Jennings
- Write a Review
- #K73579 000000000 K73579000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. From the tagline of outlaw to traditional, Waylon Jenning's music and persona covered it all: brash,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. From the tagline of outlaw to traditional, Waylon Jenning's music and persona covered it all: brash, earthy and rambunctious to poignant and wistful. The collection is as far flung as it's honoree - from Waylon contemporaries Kris Kristofferson and Cowboy Jack Clement to punk's bad boys Henry Rollins and John Doe. Lonesome, On'ry and Mean is a perfect example of why the impact of Waylon's stature stretched far across the lines of country radio!;Track List:1. Guy Clark - Good Hearted Woman;2. Nanci Griffith - You Asked Me to;3. Dave Alvin - Amanda;4. Norah Jones - Wurlitzer Prize (I Don't Want to Get Over You);5. Cowboy Jack Clement - Let's All Help the Cowboys (Sing the Blues);6. John Doe - Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line;7. Junior Brown - Nashville Rebel;8. Robert Earl Keen - Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way;9. Carlene Carter - I've Always Been Crazy;10. Radney Foster with Roger Creager - Luckenbach Texas (Back to the Basics of Love);11. Allison Moorer - Storms Never Last;12. Kris Kristofferson - I Do Believe;13. Alejandro Escovedo - Lock Stock and Teardrops;14. The Crickets - Waymore's Blues;15. Henry Rollins - Lonesome On'ry and Mean
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.