- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Long Ways to Go
- #K81547 000000000 K81547000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:UK seven inch vinyl pressing. The previously unknown Timmy Wilson recorded a terrific mid 60s R&B groove in Columbus, O...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:UK seven inch vinyl pressing. The previously unknown Timmy Wilson recorded a terrific mid 60s R&B groove in Columbus, Ohio in late 1965. This is its first vinyl release after appearing on our new Modernists CD and is assured club plays from eager mod and R&B DJs around the world. The flip was an 'unknown song by unknown artist' until some astute detective work revealed that much-admired soul singer J R Bailey was the vocalist on this NYC-recorded Arock track. This is its first commercial release.;Track List:1. Long Ways to Go - Timmy Wilson;2. Chained Am I - Ansler Montell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.