- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Loop - Fade Out
- Write a Review
- #K83794 000000000 K83794000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/23/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Reactor Records is pleased to present the long-awaited vinyl reissue of Loop's sophomore full...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/23/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Reactor Records is pleased to present the long-awaited vinyl reissue of Loop's sophomore full-length Fade Out, first released on the Chapter 22 label in late 1988. Re-cut from the 2008 remasters by Kevin Metcalf, the album comes on it's original format: A double-LP set pressed at 45 RPM for maximum fidelity, packaged in a gold gatefold sleeve. This 2013 edition is limited to 3000 numbered copies and includes a digital download postcard. Loop were loosely influenced by bands such as the Velvet Underground, the Stooges and the MC5, but retained an avant-garde and experimental edge from the likes of Can, Faust, Neu!, Rhys Chatham, Glenn Branca and minimalist systems music. Band founder Robert Hampson recently announced the group is reforming to play a series of shows in 2013 and 2014, beginning with a co-headlining spot at the All Tomorrow's Parties festival.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.