- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lord Huron - Strange Trails
- Write a Review
- #K55745 000000000 K55745000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Strange Trails, the highly anticipated new album from Lord Huron, will be released April 7th via IAMSOUND Records. Stra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Strange Trails, the highly anticipated new album from Lord Huron, will be released April 7th via IAMSOUND Records. Strange Trails is the follow up to Lord Huron's breakout debut Lonesome Dreams, which received widespread critical acclaim and was included in various 2012 'Best Of' lists. The new record was written and produced by frontman Ben Schneider and recorded at the band's own Whispering Pines studio in Los Angeles. Strange Trails is an anthology of weird fiction - a new collection of tales from the world introduced on Lonesome Dreams. Schneider explains, 'There's no direct narrative connection between the two albums. The stories here are separated by time, location and characters. Many of the themes have carried over and evolved.' Originally a musical and visual solo project by Michigan-native-turned-Angeleno Schneider, members now include Mark Barry, Miguel Briseno and Tom Renaud. After a pair of EPs, their debut album Lonesome Dreams was released in 2012, followed by extensive touring both stateside and abroad, as well as appearances at major festivals including Coachella, Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Firefly Music Festival, Newport Folk Festival and more.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.