- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Loreena McKennitt - Lost Souls
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51214 000000000 L51214000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/11/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including booklet. 2018 release. Loreena McKennitt's first release of original material...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/11/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including booklet. 2018 release. Loreena McKennitt's first release of original material since 2006, Lost Souls is a rich and culturally eclectic recording, which one has come to expect from this unique artist. It is a rich tapestry of contemporary thoughts woven with threads from the Celts to the Bedouins, stitched with the sounds of a diverse collection of musical voices, including nyckelharpa, oud, kanoun, a military band and flamenco guitar. An exotic musical journey like no other. Loreena McKennitt is a Canadian musician, composer, harpist, accordionist, and pianist who writes, records and performs world music with Celtic and Middle Eastern themes. McKennitt is known for her refined and clear dramatic soprano vocals.;Track List:1. Spanish Guitars and Night Plazas;2. A Hundred Wishes;3. Ages Past Ages Hence;4. The Ballad of the Fox Hunter;5. Manx Ayre - Instrumental Track;6. La Belle Dame Sans Merci;7. Sun Moon and Stars;8. Breaking of the Sword;9. Lost Souls;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.