- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Loreena McKennitt - The Visit
- #K63162 000000000 K63162000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Loreena McKennitt's fourth release is a quietly majestic tapestry of worldbeat and Celtic po...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Loreena McKennitt's fourth release is a quietly majestic tapestry of worldbeat and Celtic pop that effortlessly weaves together traditional and contemporary songs into lush showcases for her fluid voice and harp. The multi-talented Canadian utilizes all of her strengths here, resulting in a rewarding batch of tunes. With larger production values and more ambitious arrangements than the sparse 'Elemental' and 'Parallel Dreams', her flair for the dramatic and the theatrical runs rampant throughout. Loreena is a Canadian musician, composer, harpist, accordionist and pianist who writes, records and performs world music with Celtic and Middle Eastern themes. McKennitt is known for her refined and clear dramatic soprano vocals. She has sold more than 14 million records worldwide.;Track List:1. All Souls Night (Side A);2. Bonny Portmore (Side A);3. Between the Shadows (Side A);4. The Lady of Shalott (Side A);5. Greensleeves (Side B);6. Tango to Evora (Side B);7. Courtyard Lullaby (Side B);8. The Old Ways (Side B);9. Cymbeline (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.