- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lou Reed - Coney Island Baby
- Write a Review
- K48973 000000000 K48973000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1975 release. Coney Island Baby is a 1976 album by Lou Reed, re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1975 release. Coney Island Baby is a 1976 album by Lou Reed, released in January by RCA Records. It is also the title of a song on that album. Many of the album's songs were inspired by Reed's girlfriend and muse at the time, Rachel. According to Aidan Levy, Coney Island Baby was "as much a love letter to Rachel as it was to the nostalgic Coney Island of the mind." The album's title track directly references Rachel with the line: "I'd like to send this one out to Lou and Rachel, and all the kids at P.S. one ninety-two." It was originally presented as a poem entitled "The Coach and Glory of Love" in The Harvard Advocate: Journal of Fiction and Poetry in 1971. The album includes the song "She's My Best Friend", a version of which was originally recorded by Reed's band the Velvet Underground in 1969, and eventually released on the 1985 compilation album VU.;Track List:1. Crazy Feeling 2:50;2. Charley's Girl 2:35;3. She's My Best Friend 6:00;4. Kicks 6:00;5. A Gift 3:45;6. Ooohhh Baby 3:45;7. Nobody's Business 3:45;8. Coney Island Baby 6:35;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.