- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Love - Forever Changes
- Write a Review
- #K55163 000000000 K55163000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2012;Notes:The third and final album by the original Love lineup, Forever- Changes regularly draws epic praise. Rolling Stone des...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2012;Notes:The third and final album by the original Love lineup, Forever- Changes regularly draws epic praise. Rolling Stone described it as "elegant armageddon" when listing it as #40 in the "500 Greatest Albums of All Time".;Track List:1. Alone Again or;2. A House Is Not a Motel;3. Andmoreagain;4. The Daily Planet;5. Old Man;6. The Red Telephone;7. Maybe the People Would Be the Times or Between Clark and Hilldale;8. Live and Let Live;9. The Good Humor Man He Sees Everything Like This;10. Bummer in the Summer;11. You Set the Scene;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.